The first comment from the Arab coalition on UN biased report on Yemen
الخميس 13/سبتمبر/2018 - 05:44 م
The Arab coalition to support legitimacy in Yemen referred the UN report, which accused the coalition of violating the human rights to its legal team for review, coalition spokesman Colonel Turki al-Maliki said.
The coalition spokesman said, according to Reuters, "The coalition will announce the outcome of the review after completion" .
This statement is the first comment from the Arab coalition on the report, which included a number of fallacies and accusations directed at the coalition and clearly aligned with the Houthi coup militia .
- " Ban Ki-moon " will meet tomorrow, " Mohammed bin Salman " to discuss a report on the conflict in Yemen
- Asiri announce the first recorded breaches of the truce in Yemen
- Reuters: Iran Revolutionary Guards find new route to arm Yemen rebels
- Yemen's government refuses UN ' blacklist ' report
- Yemen's Houthis fire a missile at civilian populated area in Saudi Arabia
- UN statement "biased" toward the rebels, Arab coalition in Yemen says.
- ‘Iran denies its hostile actions like any criminal would’, Al-Maliki says
- JIAT: Coalition's military actions were consistent with international humanitarian law
- Yemen files complaint against Hezbollah at UNSC
- UN rights report on Yemen is inaccurate and biased, coalition says