King Salman Center distributes food baskets in Al-Khokha, Yemen
الخميس 09/أغسطس/2018 - 06:41 م
King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center (KSRelief) has continued distributing food baskets to displaced people in Al-Hodeidah governorate, as five tons and 320 kg of food baskets benefiting 408 displaced people were distributed in Al-Jashah district of Al-Khokha directorate.
The distribution comes within the framework of humanitarian projects being provided by the Kingdom, represented by the center for the Yemeni people, which have so far reached 274 projects.
Meanwhile on Monday, Ark Triger, the senior staff Republican officer in charge of Middle East affairs at the Foreign Relations Committee of the US Senate, visited the KSRelief head office in Riyadh.
Triger met senior Saudi officials including Ahmed bin Ali Al-Baiz, assistant supervisor general for operations and programs.
Triger was briefed on the activities and achievements of KSRelief, which is running relief programs in 42 countries around the world without any discrimination.
KSRelief officials told the visiting dignitary that the center had initiated 450 different projects out of which 274 programs were operational in Yemen.
- Saudi Arabia sends 100,000 food baskets to Yemen
- King Salman Center distributes 12,500 food baskets in Hajjah
- King Salman Center signs contracts to treat injured Yemenis
- Saudi Arabia provides aid to three Yemeni governorates
- KSRelief distributes about 1000 food baskets to Yemeni people
- KSrelief distributes relief aid in Yemen's Hodeida
- Saudi Arabia distributes Iftar meals to Syrians, Yemenis and Rohingya
- King Salman Center continues distributing meals in Yemen
- Saudi Arabia distributes food baskets to 3,900 displaced people in Hodeidah
- KSRelief signs three agreements to provide medical treatment to 500 wounded and injured Yemenis